The growing threat of global warming and the increasing pollution is not only posing a great threat to our body but also it is doing a lot of harm to our hair. Now that it is a fact that it is not always possible for us to visit a hair saloon or a hair stylist for suggestions and recommendations on, how to take proper care of our hair in this adverse circumstances. Therefore here are given some easy and effective solutions for some of the most common hair problems faced by us these days.
The most common problems faced by our hair these days are the problems of dandruff, hair fall, graying of hair, damaged and rough hair, split ends etc., all these problems have different causes of their own. But sometimes it is often seen that one problem gives rise another one. As for example it is often seen that persons having dandruff problem, gradually develops the problem of hair fall. This is caused because of the thick layer of the dead cells causes a breathing problem for the scalp and the root of the hair cannot get proper nutrition from the scalp and gets damaged. The result is loosing of hair in an early age. If this problem persists for a long time, it is evident that the person is going to get bald. Therefore the hair should always be kept problem free. It is also often seen that some physical problem also leads to a number of hair problems. Besides that hormonal problems are also often responsible for giving rise to a lot of hair problems.
Now lets have some of the home made remedies for taking a good care for our hair:
1. Egg is a very useful ingredient for our hair. Our hair consists of almost 88% of protein, and egg is an element containing a lot of protein.
2. Mix egg yolk, honey, olive oil, and one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on the scalp. Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off. This is a very good hair pack for scalp protection.
3. Mix a small mashed avocado with egg yolk and apply it on the hair and keep it for 15 minutes, then rinse off. This pack provides a moisturizing musk for the hair. In the dry seasons this pack is very helpful for maintaining the balance of moisture in the hair.
4. Massaging the hair with 2 teaspoons of castor oil and an egg yolk is also quite helpful for the hair.
5. For the purpose of conditioning the hair you can use ½ cup of mayonnaise to damp hair and cover it up for 20 minutes with a shower cap. Then rinse it off by having a shampoo as usual.
6. For dry hair: Add 1 cup of boiling water and infuse it to the herb mint. It helps to add oil to the hair if used in the shower.
Therefore by using these types of homemade remedies can also help in protecting our hair from damage. And you need not go for the hair expert each time for taking care of your hair.